Wireless service providers and enterprises need reliable, high-quality broadband connectivity that can be rapidly deployed and expanded. The new ePMP platform provides stable coverage across large service areas and enhances your existing infrastructure.
Our radios support an impressive 200+ Mbps throughput to deliver bandwidth-intensive services such as VoIP (Voice over IP), video and data to end users across multiple vertical markets. The ePMP is optimized for outdoor applications, offering connectivity up to 13 miles with one efficient PTP and PMP integrated radio.
Using the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency spectrum, the new ePMP architecture covers major unlicensed global bands and is the most effective connectivity solution for the under- and unconnected around the world.
- 2x2 MIMO for Line of Sight (LOS) and near Line of Sight (nLOS)connectivity
- Throughput: up to 200+ Mbps
- Secure Over-the-Air Communications (128-bit AES Encryption)
- Available in 5 GHz unlicensed frequency bands
- 20/40 MHz channel bandwidths
- All radios configurable for Access Point (AP), Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) and Point-to-Point (PTP) operation
- Frequency reuse due to GPS sync
- Built in QoS for VoIP and video prioritization
- Long range – up to 13 miles/21 km Maximum Deployment Range
- Up to 120 units configured for PMP